Ep. 27 - Rejuvenation Roundup Podcast Launch
We're excited to announce that we have partnered with the Life Extension Advocacy Foundation to produce the Rejuvenation Roundup Podcast, hosted by Ryan O'Shea! To celebrate, this special installment of Future Grind features the full first episode of the Rejuvenation Roundup Podcast. Explore the latest in life extension and anti-aging science with a dive into a month's worth of scientific insights and new breakthroughs. More at lifespan.io/roundup!
If you’d like to support this podcast with a donation or find out more about sponsorship opportunities, you can visit the Support page.
We're posting in two forms, an audio podcast and a video podcast. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel, DTube channel, and iTunes feed as we have some exclusive content that is not posted on both channels. You can also find us on Facebook.
- Rejuvenation Roundup Podcast announcement [0:20]
- Rejuvenation Roundup Podcast! [0:53]
- Lifespan.io Conference recap [2:14]
- Oisin Biotechnologies' work with Senescent Cells [3:03]
- Juvenescense & Antoxerene announce partnership [7:34]
- Methuselah Foundation & the story of Mr. Howie [12:52]
- WHO's new aging-related disease code [15:49]
- Interviews & articles on the LEAF website [17:56]
Matthew Scholz & Oisin Biotechnologies
Kelsey Moody & Antoxerene
Danielle Ruiz & Methuselah Foundation
Alex Zhavoronkov & Insilico Medicine
Daria Khaltourina & the International Longevity Alliance
World Health Organization
Aubrey de Grey
Please like, comment, rate, and share this podcast to spread the word. Ryan O'Shea is on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, and we'd love to hear what you thought and what you want to see going forward.
If you have any questions or are interested in supporting or advertising with Future Grind, you can reach us at email@example.com.